Friday, February 20, 2009

Resurrection, in a sense.

Because I have been bored as hell for the past month or so, I guess I should start a blog. I was reading an interesting one earlier while looking up a decent recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but you know how one thing after another, you come to a completely different topic... Anyways, I was reading the blog and was suddenly inspired to start one up again.

There's a lot of blogs of foreigners writing about their lives in Japan or something, but I haven't read much on China. I guess, in a sense, I'm a foreigner, even though I've lived here before. But next week, I'll be moving to Shanghai and starting a new life by myself (and I actually haven't lived in Shanghai before, haha), so what better than to start a blog and dedicate it to writing about my interesting life, haha.

I have encountered many things after I have come to Asia about six years ago, but I have yet to really write about it. I never thought my ramblings were of anything significant, but surprisingly, a lot of people read it (without my knowing, damn stalkers). I haven't written anything for the past three years, though I used to really enjoy it... I guess I still do, I just haven't had the time nor mood to write.

Since my social life has vanished as of late, why not start a blog? Haha. Hmm... Where should I begin? I think there's so many things to write about. I won't get carried away and write two million blog posts today, but I think I'll be formally starting once I get settled in Shanghai (I have still yet to find a flat). I'm saving up for a decent DSLR camera, I know it's pricey, but I love photography. I'll try to get up pictures as soon as I can!

One thing I don't like about China is that they block a lot of sites, so I can't download stuff. D;
But the good thing is the cheap online shopping, muwahahaha...

2 comments:

  1. wth i can't comment ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i can as my AIM screenname... that is so gay ;A;
    dammitttt

    can you change the settings so I can use any URL i want?

    i think i tried commenting like 234897234 times before that maladyswift one -v-;;

    ..
    anyway i'm glad you got a blog ^>^
    i'll link you from : http://bsnippet.blog126.fc2.com/

    adsfjl;djsf i should get off the computer and go see you now. x3

    and i also hate the firewall -v- it sucks.

    ReplyDelete